Within The Netherlands

It is not necessary to inform us if you move house within the Netherlands. SSPF will automatically receive your change of address from your municipality.

Moving while abroad or relocating abroad

If you are moving abroad, or already live abroad and move house there, it is important that you inform SSPF of your new address. We are not automatically informed of your new address abroad.

More in You accrue pension

Getting married/ living together

If you get married or enter into a legally registered partnership while you are a Pension Fund participant, your partner will be entitled to a partner’s pension.

Pensioen 1-2-3

You can download Pensioen 1-2-3 by clicking on the image. After that, you can print out the PDF easily.